Search Essential Oil Recipes
Using this neck cream every day will help prevent early wrinkles in this part of your body that tends to show it's age first.
It's easy to overlook your neck when moisturizing, so keep this gorgeous firming neck cream next to your regular moisturizer so you remember to apply it daily.
- 1 tablespoon beeswax (grated)
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ¼ cup wheatgerm oil
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon chamomile water
- 4 drops Chamomile
- 3 drops Geranium
- 2 drops Lemon
- Add the beeswax, avocado and wheatgerm oils to a glass pyrex jug. Sit this jug in a fry pan of simmering water and melt ingredients together.
- Meanwhile add the chamomile water to another pyrex jug and sit this in the fry pan of simmering water also.
- Once the wax and oils have melted together and the water has warmed add the vitamin E oil to this and mix well.
- Next, slowly start to add the chamomile water to the wax and oils, drop by drop (preferably using a dropper/pipette).
- After you have added about 1 tablespoon of the chamomile water into the wax and oil mixture, remove from the heat.
- Continue to add the water slowly, mixing continuously with a small whisk.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken add the essential oils and mix in with the whisk.
- Divide the moisturizer into sterilized glass jars.
- Cover tightly and label the product, including the date.
Back to more Natural skin care recipes