Search Essential Oil Recipes
Your elbows can often become very dry and sometimes even scaly so using this rich elbow cream on a regular basis, will help your elbows to become soft and smooth.
- 1 tablespoon beeswax (grated)
- ¼ cup avocado oil
- ¼ cup cocoa butter
- ½ teaspoon vitamin E oil
- 1 tablespoon rose water
- 2 drops Carrot
- 4 drops Lavender
- 3 drops Orange
- Add the beeswax, avocado oil and cocoa butter to a glass pyrex jug. Sit this jug in a fry pan of simmering water and melt ingredients together.
- Meanwhile add the rose water to another pyrex jug and sit this in the fry pan of simmering water also.
- Once the wax, oil and cocoa butter have melted together add the vitamin E oil to this and mix well.
- Next, slowly start to add the rose water to the wax and oil mixture, drop by drop (preferably using a dropper/pipette).
- After you have added about 1 tablespoon of the rose water into the wax and oil mixture, remove from the heat.
- Continue to add the rose water slowly, mixing continuously with a small whisk.
- Once the mixture starts to thicken add the essential oils and mix in with the whisk.
- Divide the moisturizer into sterilized glass jars.
- Cover tightly and label the product, including the date.
Back to more Natural skin care recipes