Search Essential Oil Recipes
Aloe Vera Facial Gel
This super easy facial gel made with Aloe Vera is quick to make and very effective for all skin types. There are a few different options below for acne, dry skin and problem skin such as Rosaceae.
Substitute your own essential oil blend to suit your skin type if you feel like being creative.
- 4 tablespoons Aloe Vera gel
- Acne blend:
2 drops Juniper, 4 drops Lavender, 4 drops Tea Tree
- Dry skin blend:
4 drops Carrot, 2 drops Chamomile, 3 drops Sandalwood
- Problem skin blend:
4 drops Carrot, 3 drops Geranium, 3 drops Parsley
- Add the aloe vera gel to a clean jar then add your chosen blend.
- With a clean cosmetic spatula, mix the blend well.
- Seal the jar tightly and label with the date and the essential oil blend.
- To use, pour a small amount into your hand and gently massage into your face and neck.
- Rinse well with warm water then gently pat your skin dry.
Back to more Natural skin care recipes